StarNova StarNova

I think the forever alone thing meant, just cuz you don't have a girlfriend isn't an excuse for boy voices on guys. I thought it was great though :)

Zombie Stomp Trailer Zombie Stomp Trailer

I wanted to play the game, then you stopped the animation and showed the actual game. Nice animation though xD

Minecraft : Ocelot Power Minecraft : Ocelot Power

This is going to be mean.

It was terrible, the animation was to slow-paced with no story. It made no since and needs a LOT of work. You need to work on frame-by-frame animation and think out a story and how you are going to animate that. I actually hated watching it. I see you have potential and you need to go with that, don't take this as a, "QUIT U SUX!!11!!" type of thing.. but more of a you need to practice but you are on your way.

Tightrope Theatre Tightrope Theatre

Well done, good work, especially for the time constraints. I really enjoyed it, great difficulty progression, takes a few minutes to learn how to play but once you do you can easily beat the first few levels then you have to get better with the harder levels that follow. Great level design 5/5.
My only suggestion would be to make the transition faster.

Sirtet Sirtet

First off, when uploading to Newgrounds the size of the frame should be the same as the actual game size. Second off, the medal should be worth more than 0 points. Also the game itself has a nice concept but it's a bit too easy.

Friendship in a Post-Apoc Friendship in a Post-Apoc

Very enjoyable game, took more strategy than anything. Wasn't very hard, but it was incredibly fun!

-Ascend- -Ascend-

Fantastic.

Devastus responds:

Thank you!

??? Flower ??? Flower

Flower?

FakeMistake responds:

Very loosely based off the Pansy.

edric the eggsman edric the eggsman

How did you do the perfect white outline? Please pm with the answer if you don't mind.

jouste responds:

answered! thanks for the interest!

*highfives*

Creepy Moon Creepy Moon

It's nice but the edges are to curvy.

Decky responds:

Thanks but curvy was what I was going for.