StarNova StarNova

I think the forever alone thing meant, just cuz you don't have a girlfriend isn't an excuse for boy voices on guys. I thought it was great though :)

Zombie Stomp Trailer Zombie Stomp Trailer

I wanted to play the game, then you stopped the animation and showed the actual game. Nice animation though xD

Minecraft : Ocelot Power Minecraft : Ocelot Power

This is going to be mean.

It was terrible, the animation was to slow-paced with no story. It made no since and needs a LOT of work. You need to work on frame-by-frame animation and think out a story and how you are going to animate that. I actually hated watching it. I see you have potential and you need to go with that, don't take this as a, "QUIT U SUX!!11!!" type of thing.. but more of a you need to practice but you are on your way.

Flash Teaches you Flash! Flash Teaches you Flash!

._. am I the only one this doesn't happen to? Everyone in the comments is agreeing but that never happens to me :o... Anyways, nice video :)

Zeurel responds:

You must be one of the rare lucky ones

r/atheism r/atheism

I am an atheist, and I do not act this way. If someone has different beliefs I respect it, but if someone tries to make me feel bad I will lash out at them. 3 stars for effort, I suppose.

Mechanical Pulse Mechanical Pulse

5 stars + favorite you, and video.

Epic Minequest Epic Minequest

I have seen this before... was it on youtube? Nice animation btw :D

Dem Pokemons... Dem Pokemons...

I agree with B-B-GamerZ I love how you made the inside of the pokeball! If I would have seen this back when I used to play pokemon, it would have changed my whole perspective XD nice video 5/5 from me! On the left and on the right :D

Minecraft TNA Part 10 Minecraft TNA Part 10

@Shadowwing13 Are you an idiot? Machinima isn't a person, machinima is an indie movie maker group that invites random channels on youtube to be part of Machinima...

Trash Bagger part 1 Trash Bagger part 1

The story could have been implemented more. It was over all bad, the acting was too repetitive. I didn't enjoy this little indie film much at all. If could have been a lot better if you would have spent more time.