View Profile SketchistGames

52 Movie Reviews

I think the forever alone thing meant, just cuz you don't have a girlfriend isn't an excuse for boy voices on guys. I thought it was great though :)

I wanted to play the game, then you stopped the animation and showed the actual game. Nice animation though xD

._. am I the only one this doesn't happen to? Everyone in the comments is agreeing but that never happens to me :o... Anyways, nice video :)

Zeurel responds:

You must be one of the rare lucky ones

74 Game Reviews

Well done, good work, especially for the time constraints. I really enjoyed it, great difficulty progression, takes a few minutes to learn how to play but once you do you can easily beat the first few levels then you have to get better with the harder levels that follow. Great level design 5/5.
My only suggestion would be to make the transition faster.

First off, when uploading to Newgrounds the size of the frame should be the same as the actual game size. Second off, the medal should be worth more than 0 points. Also the game itself has a nice concept but it's a bit too easy.

Very enjoyable game, took more strategy than anything. Wasn't very hard, but it was incredibly fun!

1 Audio Review

Fantastic.

Devastus responds:

Thank you!

2 Art Reviews

Flower?

FakeMistake responds:

Very loosely based off the Pansy.

How did you do the perfect white outline? Please pm with the answer if you don't mind.

jouste responds:

answered! thanks for the interest!

*highfives*

Hey. Message me sometime! :)

23, Male

Game Programmer

MIT when i grow up (i hope)

Joined on 3/2/12